Discover a wealth of interesting, entertaining and informative stories in each issue, delivered to you six times per year.
Peter C. Newman
Vancouver, British Columbia
Author of nineteen books, recognized for his major contributions in documenting Canadian corporate and business history in an accessible way.
- 1959 Flame of Power: Intimate Profiles of Canada's Greatest Businessmen
- 1963 Renegade in Power: The Diefenbaker Years
- 1968 The Distemper of Our Times: Canadian Politics in Transition 1963–1968
- 1973 Home Country: People, Places, and Power Politics
- 1975 The Canadian Establishment — Vol. 1
- 1978 Bronfman Dynasty: The Rothschilds of the New World
- 1981 The Canadian Establishment — Vol. 2 The Acquisitors
- 1982 The Establishment Man: A Portrait of Power
- 1983 True North, Not Strong and Free: Defending the Peaceable Kingdom in the Nuclear Age
- 1985 Company of Adventurers
- 1987 Caesars of the Wilderness
- 1989 Empire of the Bay
- 1992 Canada 1892: Portrait of a Promised Land
- 1996 The Canadian Revolution: From Deference To Defiance
- 1998 Titans: How the New Canadian Establishment Seized Power
- 1998 Sometimes a Great Nation—Will Canada Belong to the 21st Century?
- 2004 Here Be Dragons: Telling Tales of People, Passion and Power(autobiography)
- 2005 The Secret Mulroney Tapes: Unguarded Confessions of a Prime Minister
- 2008 Izzy: The Passionate Life and Turbulent Times of Izzy Asper, Canada's Media Mogul
More Berton recipients