Canadian War Museum, Ottawa, ON
Monday, November 18, 2013
1:00 pm - 5:30pm
The programme for the 2013 Canada's History Forum has now been posted. Read about our exciting speakers and hands on sessions.
Join the conversation with leading historians and educators about how technology is changing the way we view, interpret, and learn about our history. Register now to watch the history forum live online. Registration to attend in person is now closed.
Established in 2007, the Canada’s History Forum brings together over 150 of Canada’s leading historians, educators, museum curators, community leaders and content producers in an annual discussion of issues and opportunities facing the Canadian history community.
Among the participants are the recipients of the Governor General’s History Awards for Excellence in Teaching, the Pierre Berton Award recipient, and the Canada’s History Awards recipients. The event is open to the public, and students of media production, history and education in the Ottawa area are encouraged to participate free of charge.
The 2012 Canada's History Forum is now over — thank you for making it such a successful event!
– Watch video of each presentation from:
– See photos from the event on the Canada's History Flickr page
– Read a recap of the Forum through this Storify
– See a list of resources recommended by the panelists and participants at the Forum
– Read this year's programme
– Watch videos and listen to podcasts from past forums.