Have the chance to win one of twelve $500 cash prizes for your classroom by using the #OurStoriesOurVoices hashtag on Instagram or Twitter!
Using your school, classroom, or personal/professional account, share moments from your classroom of how you or your students are engaging with any of the materials in the #OurStoriesOurVoices pre-contest package.
Each time you post using the hashtag, it will count as one entry. You have up until May 7, 2021 to participate in this contest. Please note that each classroom will be eligible for only one of the twelve prizes. Winners will be chosen through random draw and will be contacted by email in May.
Fill out the following form so that we can follow along. We can’t wait to see your students work!
Read the full rules and regulations.
* indicates required fields
Rules and Regulations
- The #OurStoriesOurVoices hashtag contest runs from 12:01 am CST on Monday, March 1, 2021 to 11:59 pm CST on Friday, May 7, 2021.
- To be entered to win, fill out the online form at CanadasHistory.ca/OSOVOnline, post a photo/video on Instagram or a post on Twitter about #OurStoriesOurVoices in your classroom, and use the contest hashtag. Note that homeschool educators are not eligible for the classroom prize.
- Private Instagram and Twitter accounts must be public during the contest in order to qualify for entry, and only posts/tweets from the account(s) identified in your online form will be considered.
- Each post/tweet using the hashtag(s) will count as one entry. You may enter as many times as you like on one or both platforms. You may use either the English (#OurStoriesOurVoices) or French (#NosHistoiresNosVoix) version of the hashtag or you may use both in the same post, but it will count as only one entry.
- Each account owner is only eligible for one of the twelve prizes.
- Twelve accounts will be chosen by random draw. The winners will be notified by email.
- The twelve winners will each win $500 for their classrooms. Prizes will be mailed.
- Contest is open to all residents of Canada.
- Your photo(s) and posts will not be used for commercial purposes. This contest is in no way sponsored, administered, or associated with Instagram or Twitter.
For questions, email email@example.com.
Skip social share links
Check out the rules and learn how to submit a creative response to the #OurStoriesOurVoices national contest. Use the hashtag #OurStoriesOurVoices to share your progress and stay connected. The deadline for submissions is May 7, 2021.